Saturday, August 7, 2010

Portraits of Influence

Published Ju;y 23, 2010 - Go to the article, then see below for my link, thanks!:

At the end of three weeks, The Influence Project continues to build. With over 15,000 participants (and counting), 250,000 visitors to the site, and a half-million page views, the digital kaleidoscope of influencers continues to spread. The project has been mentioned in nearly 500 blog posts and has achieved a global reach, from Bogota to Botswana, Asia to Oceania. Truly amazing. As the wall expands, I’ve repeatedly found myself navigating through the faces, and I’m amazed by the originality and creativity that went into the portraits.

Here’s a slideshow (visit the article) of a score and ten that drew me in. If you all like Portraits of Influence, I’ll make it a regular feature. Again, thanks to everyone for participating, we’ve still only half way through and I’m fascinated to see what kind of influence bombs go off in the coming days.

Talk yourself up http://fcinf.com/v/af7c/welcome Support and reposting appreciated! Then, participate yourself, after clicking on my link! Become an Influencer, even more so than you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment